Helping Families and Individuals Since 1990
Thomas E. Rossmeissl has helped families and individuals solve complex problems since 1990. An experienced Silicon Valley trusts and estates attorney, he helps clients navigate some of the difficult choices they have in arranging their affairs to take care of their families when they are no longer able to do so. His clients put their trust and confidence in him to prepare wills, living trusts, powers of attorney, nominations of guardians and other documents to make sure that when bad things happen, a plan is in place to provide for themselves and their families.
Clients choose Thomas E. Rossmeissl because he provides excellent service, is responsive to their needs, and is prompt in answering their questions. He brings his extensive experience in estate planning, trust and estate administration, and in successfully litigating complex disputes, to help solve clients problems and bring them peace of mind.
Contact Thomas E. Rossmeissl today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Trust and Estate Litigation
Call the Law Office of Thomas E. Rossmeissl today at 408-484-3872 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas E. Rossmeissl
Tom has significant experience in assisting individuals and families achieve their estate planning, wealth-transfer and philanthropic goals. Tom works closely with each client to understand their unique circumstances and to create an estate plan designed to achieve that client’s objectives. Tom is also a seasoned litigation attorney who has actually taken cases through trial in federal and in state court.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC, 1990
- University of California, Davis, California, 1984
- California, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, by the State Bar of California Boar of Legal Specialization
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Board of Trustees
- Santa Clara County Estate Planning Council
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Super Lawyer rating by SuperLawyers.com
- Peer rated “AV Preeminent” for ethical standards and legal ability, Martindale-Hubbell
- Avvo Rating 10.0 Superb, Top Estate Planning Attorney
- Avvo Rating 10.0 Superb, Top Litigation Attorney
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award, Estate Planning
- Avvo Top Contributor Award, Estate Planning
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award, Litigation
I have recommended Thomas Rossmeissl to many friends and others who are looking for an estate planning attorney. I have been pleased with the work he did for me. He is very responsive, discusses all the options, and makes it easy to make decisions. Highly recommended.
Tom did a wonderful job for me. He was very professional in dealing with a difficult adverse party and was able to obtain an excellent outcome for me, I highly recommend him.
Mr. Rossmeissl did a excellent job in preparing our requirements and presenting the information in a clear and professional manner to myself and my wife. He was able to resolve all our questions without any hesitation. He was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the task. It was a very good experience to work with Tom on this project. We will use him on all our future legal requirements. Thank you.
John and Julia
Tom recently completed the first amendment to our will. We asked him to do so after receiving an evaluation from Tom in late 2010 of tax law changes affecting our 2004 will. My wife and I are both lawyers. We have been very impressed with Tom’s work since he became our estate planner in 2004.
Tom was very efficient and knowledgeable about my trusts. He was well prepared in reviewing my old trusts and in making the necessary changes. He was very inclusive about all the different items/forms that needed to be signed by myself and trustee. I have recommended him to my friends.
Estate & Trust Review
Tom quickly grasped the issues involved in a complex international trust matter. Per my request, he was able to generate several options in formulating a non-litigated resolution. He was a strong advocate, skillful in gaining valuable information through his contacts with potential adversaries, and remained in regular communication.