A Trusted Attorney Providing Employment Law Solutions
The attorneys at The Sargoy Law Firm , in Los Angeles, bring decades of experience in employment law and business litigation.
We bring to our legal practice extensive knowledge of the law and the California state and federal court systems. Our experience tells us which legal strategies are likely to succeed and which are likely to cost our clients unnecessary time and expense. This is one reason we have established a proven record of success in achieving favorable, cost-effective results.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Employer Rights
- Employee Rights
- Business Litigation
- Elder Abuse / Probate & Trust Administration
We represent both employers and employees in a broad range of employment law matters. Our wide-ranging litigation experience in this area of law allows us to view a dispute from both sides. Whether the case involves a wage dispute, a claim of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, or other employment law matters, we are prepared to help.
Call The Sargoy Law Firm at 310-208-1003 today!
Attorney Kenneth J. Sargoy
- California, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor - 1981
- Honors: Dean's List
- New School for Social Research - 1971
- New York University
Honors and Awards:
- Dean's List
- Neil Deitch Memorial Award for Scholastic Achievement
- Notes and Comments Editor of the Whittier Law Review, 1981
- Voted Outstanding Law Review Member, 1981