Aggressive Legal Representation From A Former Prosecutor
Pamela Epperson Panasiuk is the solo attorney at Epperson Panasiuk Law in Little Rock, Arkansas. She sees many clients during the most difficult time in their lives. Whether they are facing criminal charges, have been injured in an accident or need help filing for Social Security Disability benefits, Pamela can help.
Every case is important at Epperson Panasiuk Law. Pamela gets to know her clients, their personal situation and their goals to find the most beneficial outcome for them and their loved ones. Getting to know the client is key and something that other law firms often ignore.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call 501-475-3529 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Pamela Epperson Panasiuk
- Arkansas, 1999
- New Jersey, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2000
- William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- J.D. - 1999
- University of Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2012 to Present
- National College for DUI Defense, Member, 2014 to Present
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2000 to Present
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member, 2000 to Present
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers, Member, 2012 to Present
- Pulaski County Bar Assocation, Member, 2000 to Present
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 03/2015 to Present