Specializing & Solely Focused on DUI Defense Representation.
At The Law Office of Brian Douglas Sloan, we understand how devastating an arrest for DUI can be. A Felony or Misdemeanor DUI/ Drunk Driving conviction can result in loss of reputation or job; costly fines and fees; required attendance at substance treatment/education classes; suspension or revocation of your driver’s license; increase in, or cancellation of, your auto insurance; placing an ignition interlock device in your car; and, in all cases, jail or prison time.
In Maricopa County, where most commuters travel the freeways, and public transportation is generally lacking, losing the privilege to drive can be devastating to a person’s career, as well as one’s personal life. The Law Office of Brian Douglas Sloan has extensive experience within in the criminal justice system and knows that good people can sometimes make a mistake or be falsely accused of a crime.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
Call 480-769-7999 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Brian D. Sloan
- Arizona, 2004
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, 2003
- Major: Certificate in Dispute Resolution
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Arizona State Bar, 2004 - Present (Member)
- Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- National College for DUI Defense
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- National Association of Premiere DUI Attorneys
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
Brian D. Sloan
This attorney is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas: