Jasper Family Law Lawyer
I was born in Florida and raised in Decatur, AL where I graduated from Decatur High School in 1993. I graduated from Florida State University in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts. It wasn't until 2002 that I decided to become an attorney. I graduated the Cumberland School of Law in 2006 and moved to Jasper, AL in 2008.
I am married and have two children. My wife works part time as a nurse and full time at our home.
Mark Dutton and I began working together in 2011. I had a general law practice prior to working with him. Once we formed Dutton & Ellis I began to focus on criminal law while he started to take the majority of our family/domestic law cases and we shared the responsibility of all personal injury claims.
Within the criminal arena I have been responsible for everything from the simple disorderly conduct and public intoxication to murder and rape. We have been fortunate enough to have had success in all levels of the criminal justice system, including a recent acquittal for a man charged with murder.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family/Juvenile Law
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury Law
Call 659-210-4727 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Greg Ellis
- Alabama, 2008
- U.S. Federal Courts, 2008
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, 2008
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 1997
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- United Way (Fundraising Committee Member)
- Rotary Club (Board Member)
- Jasper and Cordova City (City Prosecutor)
- Sipsey City (Municipal Judge)
- AIM (Accountability, Integrity, & Mentoring) (Member)
- Walker County Bar Association, 2011 - 2014