We Can Help You Get a New Financial Beginning
At Strawn & Robertson, LLC, we understand that no one wants to file bankruptcy; however, sometimes it is the best solution for overwhelming debt. You have the constitutional right to file bankruptcy, and it is a safe, legal option for debt relief.
Our lawyers are very experienced with bankruptcy and are prepared to help you eliminate debt and protect your assets. We represent individuals and businesses. Bankruptcy provides the relief of the automatic stay, which halts all collection activities against you while the bankruptcy is in progress. It stops wage garnishment, foreclosure, repossession and creditor harassment.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Business Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
Call Attorney Ralph Strawn today at 256-202-4157 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ralph K. Strawn Jr.
- Alabama, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1982
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1981
- Brown University, Providence, RI
- Major: International Relations
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Oxford Round Table, Civil Rights Law, Oxford University, Attorney Participant, 2001