Providing Creative, Aggressive Representation for the Wrongfully Injured.
We Think Outside of the Briefcase!
Fischer & Associates is a Birmingham based law firm where every attorney is devoted to the zealous, aggressive representation of clients who have been seriously injured, as well as those families seeking justice for the wrongful death of a loved one. The firm provides a sophisticated and skilled team approach to best represent and achieve settlement in cases involving negligence, personal injury, wrongful death, car and truck accidents, products liability, insurance fraud, business and complex litigation.
Our proven track record of success serves as a testament to the kind of consistent results we deliver. We have secured more than $170 million in compensation for injured victims throughout Birmingham. None of this would be possible without the direction of our firm’s founder, Erby Fischer.
Contact Fischer & Associates today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Automobile accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Personal injury and negligence
- Premises liability
- Toxic chemical exposure
- Industrial accidents and explosions
- Medical malpractice
- Workers' Comp
- Wrongful death
- Auto litigation
Call 205-423-8504 today arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Erby J. Fischer
Erby Fischer has been trying cases in Alabama courtrooms since he first graduated in 1996 from the nationally top-tier ranked University of Alabama School of Law in Tuscaloosa. In fact, his talent as a trial lawyer revealed itself even prior to graduation, as Erby received national recognition when he was named the American College of Trial Lawyers’ Most Promising Trial Lawyer as well as being an ATLA Trial Competition National Semi-Finalist in 1995.
Peer reviews of Erby Fischer have resulted in the award of an AV rating by Martindale Hubbell. This is the highest rating awarded by Martindale Hubbell for excellence and ethics. Erby has also been selected to the Alabama Super Lawyers list for recognition in the fields of Personal Injury Litigation (2013 and 2014) and Business Litigation (2012). This selection is based upon peer reviews and is limited to the top 5% of the lawyers in Alabama. Erby has likewise been selected by the National Trial Lawyers Association as one of the top 100 lawyers.
- Alabama, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Member, Board of Governor
- American Association for Justice
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers Association
- National Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Association
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Troy State University, Troy, Alabama, 1992
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: History, Economics, Business