Providing Effective Planning for the Future
Vizzoni Law Firm, L.L.C., offers client services in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate, Gift and Generation Skipping Transfer Tax Law, Probate and Estate Administration, Asset Protection Planning and Elder Law Planning. The sole Member, Anthony M. Vizzoni, Esq., has a Masters of Law degree in Taxation from New York University, and a law degree from Seton Hall University where he graduated cum laude.
What sets Vizzoni Law Firm, L.L.C. apart from others is Anthony’s unique dedication to service. Families find an exceptional combination of high-level experience, expertise and personal one-on-one service committed to meeting the needs of its clients, while at all times addressing the tax consequences associated with the controlled disposition of wealth from generation to generation.
Anthony is capable of handling small and large estates whose needs range from simple to highly sophisticated and provides his clients with a sensible and comprehensive plan for the orderly disposition of wealth during lifetime and/or at death. Trusts and related plans designed to achieve transfer tax savings are used where appropriate. Trusts for non-tax purposes are also used where appropriate.
Contact the Vizzoni Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning with or without Revocable Trusts
- Dynasty Trusts or other Asset Protection Trusts
- Planning with Family Limited Partnerships or Limited Liability Companies
- Estate Administration
- Elder Law Planning
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Living Wills/Health Care Directives
Call Vizzoni Law Firm, L.L.C. today at 908-304-0499 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Anthony M. Vizzoni
- New Jersey, 1992
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- Master of Laws in Taxation - 1992
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor cum laude - 1991
- Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science - 1986
- "Planning for Distributions from Qualified Retirement Plans and Individual Retirement Accounts", Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section Newsletter, Volume 21, Number 1, January, 2000
- "Creating Dynasty Trusts in New Jersey" (Co-Author), New Jersey Law Journal Estate Planning Supplement, May, 2000
- "Self-Canceling Installment Note (SCIN), The Bet to Die" (Co-Author), Estate Planning Strategist, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, February, 1996
- "Is the Sale to a Grantor Trust Superior to the Use of a GRAT?" (Co-Author), Estate Planning Strategist, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, July, 1997
- Chapters on the Drafting of Wills and Trusts and New Jersey Estate and Inheritance Tax for the New Jersey Practice Series (Co-Author), West Publishing
- Lecturer, "Income and Estate Tax Planning for Real Estate Owners and Developers", New Jersey Institute for Continuing Education
- Lecturer, Generation Skipping Transfer Tax Planning following New Jersey's 1999 repeal of the Rule Against Perpetuities and the New IRS Proposed Regulations", New Jersey Institute for Continuing Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association (Taxation Section), Member