Providing Legal Representation to Oregon Families
Van Ness, Williamson LLP is an Oregon law firm dedicated to helping people. Our values define us. We strive to exceed your expectations by delivering personally-tailored and cost-effective legal solutions. We listen to you, explain your options, and guide you through the process. Exceeding your expectations, promoting your values, and protecting your well-being are our fundamental strengths.
We provide candid, straight-forward advice. We want you to make the right decisions today because they will affect you and your family for years to come.
We maintain the tradition of legal excellence, providing the service you expect and deserve. We deliver the highest quality of legal representation, with the familiarity of a one-on-one working relationship.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Pre and Post Nuptials
- Legal Separation
- Property Division
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Parenting Time
- Military Divorce
- Estate Planning: Wills and Trusts
Call 833-387-4591 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney James Van Ness
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Oregon State Bar, Disciplinary Board (Past Member)
- United States District Court, Local Rules
Advisory Committee (Past Member)
- Marion County Practice and Procedures Committee (Member)
- Award for Distinguished Achievement, International Academy of Trial Lawyers, 1998
- Award of Excellence for Telemetry Support of the Shuttle Columbia Landing at White Sands Missile Range, National Reconnaissance Office, 1982
- Certificate of Merit for Advancement of Inertial Navigation Systems, Honeywell Aerospace Division, 1980
- Award of Excellence for Precision Support of the MX Missile Inertial Navigation System, National Reconnaissance Office, 1980
- Certificate of Merit for Saving Life and Property During Hurricane Agnes, Maryland National Park & Planning Commission, 1972