Family Law with a Conscience
V. Freitas Law, PLLC, is a litigation firm with a focus on Family Law. Because this is our exclusive area of practice, we understand what our clients are going through and are there to help and advise them every step of the way.
The team at V. Freitas Law is skilled and experienced in all aspects of family law including high asset divorce cases, valuations of property and business interests, complex child custody disputes, and relocation actions. Whether your case is complicated or straightforward, it is critical to get the right advice as soon in the process as possible.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Father's Rights
- Military Divorce
- Same Sex Family Law
Call 206-922-8071 today to arrange your consultation.
- Washington, 1990
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States Tax Court
- University of Washington Law School, L.L.M. in Taxation 1998
- Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College, J.D. 1989
- Portland State University, Honors Program, B.S. 1986
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- King County Bar Association — Family Law & Real Property, Probate & Trust Sections
- Washington State Bar Association — Family Law and Real Property Law Sections
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Washington Women Lawyers