Providing Effective Legal Representation to Rochester Families
At the Trotto Law Firm, PC, we provide our clients with expert advocacy in their divorce and family law, estate planning, and estate administration needs. We are dedicated to providing our clients with personalized service and a family tradition of excellence in the Rochester, New York legal community for the past 40 years.
Our goal is to provide personalized and individualized representation that is crafted to meet the specific and unique needs of each client.
Attorney Jonathan C. Trotto is an expert advocate and litigator in the areas of matrimonial and family law, probate and estate administration, and estate planning.
Contact the firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Collaborative Divorce
- Same Sex Divorce
- Equitable Distribution of Assets
- Legal Separation
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- High Net Worth Divorces
- Division of Retirement and Pension Accounts
- Division of Businesses in Divorce Proceedings
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Spousal Maintenance (Alimony)
- Temporary Spousal Maintenance
- Child Custody
- Grandparents Rights and Visitation
- Child Support
- Estate Planning: Wills, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, Trusts
- Estate Administration: Probate, Administration, Voluntary Administration
- Estate Litigation: Will Contests
Call 585-453-0040 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jonathan C. Trotto
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Juris Doctor, Litigation Concentration. 2006 – 2008
- Saint Joseph's University - Erivan K. Haub School of Business
- BS in Business Administration, Finance and Economics. 2002 – 2006
- Activities and Societies: Omicron Delta Epsilon - International Honor Society in Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association: Family Law Section Committee Member
- Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area, Inc.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals