Have You Been Charged with a Crime?
I am Theodore H. Swan, Jr., Attorney at Law, and I have protected the rights of the accused in southeastern Pennsylvania for more than 40 years.
I help people fight all types of misdemeanor and felony charges, ranging from traffic offenses to DUI to drug crimes and assault. I am a former prosecutor, which allows me to understand how the state might approach a given case. With that insight, I am able to create sound defenses against the state's arguments in an effort to shield clients from life-altering sentences.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk Driving
- DUI Case Results
- First-Time Offenders / ARD Option
- Underage Drinking
- DUI Penalties
- Multiple DUI Offenses
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
- Breath & Field Sobriety Tests
- Criminal Defense
- Identity Theft
- ARD Option
- Juvenile Crimes
- Burglary and Criminal Trespass
- Criminal Mischief / Vandalism
- Indecent Exposure
- Theft Crimes
- Traffic Offenses
- Reckless Driving / Speeding
- License Suspension
- PennDot Point System
- Drug Offenses
- Marijuana and Cocaine Possession
- Possession with Intent to Deliver
- Drug Possession
Call 215-884-6743 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Theodore H. Swan Jr.
- Pennsylvania, 1971
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1982
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA, U.S.A
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - History