Experienced Legal Representation That Works With Your Finances
Based in Ridgeland, Mississippi, The Wade Law Firm, PLLC, represents clients in uncontested Estate and Family Law matters within the Jackson Metro Area and throughout Central Mississippi. We're able to offer a predictable schedule of flat fees for many of your legal needs. We made the decision to focus on uncontested matters to better serve each client's individual needs.
Hiring an attorney can seem costly, and often much greater than feels necessary. We see many clients who have already agreed to divorce, child support, and child custody and are looking for an experienced Mississippi attorney who can help them without paying beyond their means. That's why our goal is to make your legal experience as easy and approachable as possible, while offering flat-fee solutions.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Asset Protection & Medicaid Qualification Assistance
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Emancipation of a Minor with Termination of Child Support
- Estate Planning (Advanced Healthcare Directives, Elder Law, Estate Wills, Powers of Attorney)
- Heir Property (Heirship Suit)
- Irreconcilable Differences Divorce
- Long-Term Care Plan
- Name Change/Correction
- Personal Injury with Automobile Accidents
- Revocable Living Trust
- Special Needs Trust
Call The Wade Law Firm, PLLC today at 601-856-9967 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Vangela M. Wade
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- University of Mississippi School of Law, University, Mississippi
- Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi
- B.A. - 1984
- Major: Political Science
- Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations, New York
- Diversity Management Program - 2004
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Pro Bono Volunteer Award, awarded by the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project for exceptional service in Family Law matters to low-income persons, 2011
- Top 40 Under 40, 2000
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Mississippi Bar Association, Member
- Magnolia Bar Association, Member
- Capital Area Bar Association, Member
- Madison County Bar Association, Member
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, Board of Trustees
- Center for Ministry, Millsaps College, Board of Directors
- Mississippi Bar Association Board of Bar Commissioners, Minority-at-Large Member, 2008 - 2011
- Leadership Jackson Alumni Association, Class of 1999-2000, Past Inaugural Member
- Mississippi Supreme Court Task Force on Gender Fairness, 1998 - 2009
- American Bar Association Section of Labor and Employment Law, Law School Student Outreach Coordinator, 2002 - 2008
- Operation Shoestring, Past Member, Board of Directors
- Land Title Association of Mississippi, Agent Member
Pro Bono Activities:
- Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project’s (MVLP) Feinberg Grant Coordinator
- Counsel assisting low-income people having losses due to the 2010 Gulf oil spill, 2011
Garland W., Personal Injury Client - "I was very satisfied with my decision to go with the Wade Law Firm. I was satisfied with my decision because Mrs. Wade was very professional. She kept me updated with the case and let me know what I needed for the case and was able to get the things that I could not in a timely manner. Again, she was very professional."
Christopher W., Personal Injury Client - "Mrs. Wade was very professional and she genuinely showed concerned for my family's well being. She always keep my family updated on the status of our case and she always allowed us to be a apart of the final decision making."
Ms. Yates, Revocable Trust Client - "Attorney Wade was very knowledgeable, very professional and exhibited a high degree of patience in answering mundane questions. Her office surroundings were impeccable and her staff was punctual in returning calls and conveying messages to Attorney Wade."