Creativity. Dedication. Results.
Founded in 1990, the firm has more than two decades of experience representing clients in the financial services industry. Our team of creative attorneys is adept at analyzing complex financial legal matters and fashioning imaginative solutions to those matters. Our clients come to us with complicated legal concerns.
We never shy away from the challenge posed by a complex case or difficult set of facts, as our team prides itself on its creativity in approaching clients' concerns. We are known for our tenacity and for zealously representing the interests of clients. Our focus is on quickly resolving complex legal problems with innovative solutions. The firm has a demonstrable history of achieving extraordinary results.
Contact The Law Offices of Neal Brickman, P.C. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Business & Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Law
- Construction and Surety Law
- Insurance Law
- Real Estate
- Litigation Risk Management and Business Advisory
- Mediation Services
Call The Law Offices of Neal Brickman, P.C. today at 212-986-6840 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Neal Brickman
Admitted To The Bar:
- New York, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1987
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia - 1981
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Burks Scholar
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York
- B.S. magna cum laude
- Major: International Relations
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Russian Studies
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 1982 - Present
- Bar Association of the City of New York, Member, 1990 - Present