A Full Array of Family Law Solutions
At the Law Office of Matthew Randle, PLLC, in Tucson, we offer experienced, attentive and full-service representation assisting Arizonans with every family matter.
We will help you fashion a new structure for living, and effect closure on the structure that no longer works.
Matthew Randle is a skillful, thoughtful guide to the legal process, as well as aggressive advocate when necessary to achieve your divorce, child custody, financial support and property division goals.
Contact Mr. Randle today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law for Military Families
- Military Divorce
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Drug Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Traffic Violations
Call 520-363-278 today to arrange your initial consultation. We offer the same trustworthiness and commitment that is the hallmark of our family law work.
Attorney Matthew Randle
- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Juris Doctorate - 2014
- Honors: Rogers College of Law's Veterans' Advocacy Law Clinic
- Honors: Regional Military Veterans Treatment Court
- Honors: Tillman Military Scholar
- Honors: Jim Himelic Award for Community Service and Leadership and the Rose Davis Public Service Award
- Honors: Named One of Tucson's 'Top 40 Under 40'
- University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Science magna cum laude - 2011
- Honors: Robe Award winner as the Distinguished Honor Graduate of the class of 2011
- Honors: VETS Office Student Director and President of The University of Arizona chapter of SVA (UA SVA)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Arizona State Bar
- Pro Bono Activities: Vets4Vets, Outreach Director