Injured in An Accident? Not Sure What's Next? I Can Help!
Michael D. Cerasa was born and raised in Wilbraham, Massachusetts. Michael relocated to Central Florida following his graduation from The Florida State University College of Law. Recognized as a Florida Super Lawyer and member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Michael is sought out by clients nationwide for his expertise in handling a wide range of Plaintiffs injury, product liability and insurance claims.
Michael’s approach to the representation of his clients is aggressive, but measured. He takes his role as both attorney, and as counselor, seriously.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Defective Drugs & Devices
- Auto/Boating/Truck Accidents
- Weather Related Insurance Claims
- Slip & Fall
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Injury
- Weather Related Claims
Call Michael Cerasa today at 407-995-6770 to arrange your free initial consultation
Attorney Michael Cerasa
- Florida State Courts (since 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Florida State University College of Law, cum laude (2005)
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, cum laude (2001)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association (CFTLA)