Compassionate Divorce Attorney In Livermore And Pleasanton
I am Jeff M. Bickerton, managing attorney of The Bickerton Law Firm, APLC, and I have helped hundreds of families and businesses in the Tri Valley and Central Valley since opening my practice in 2003. I bring years of experience to divorce law-related legal issues including alimony, child support, spousal support and modifications of orders. Additionally, my legal and business experience also qualifies me to work knowledgeably with businesses ranging from family-owned cleaning services and plumbing companies to national and international concerns.
Since 2003, The Bickerton Law Firm, APLC, has provided effective family law and commercial law legal help to the cities of Livermore, Dublin and Pleasanton, California, and to the surrounding cities.
Contact The Bickerton Law Firm, APLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody & Visitation
- High Asset Divorce
- Child Support
- Marital Property Division
- Marital Agreements
- Family Law
- Business and Commercial Law
Call The Bickerton Law Firm, APLC today at 925-449-0501 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Jeff Michael Bickerton Esq.
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- John F. Kennedy University School of Law, Pleasant Hill, California
- St. Mary's College, Moraga, California
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services, 2002
- Earl Warren American Inn of Court (2006 National Outstanding Program Award)
- Rotary Club of Livermore Valley, Secretary, 2004 - Present
- Rotarian Foundation of Livermore, Secretary, 2009 - Present
- Livermore Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2003 - Present
- Livermore-Granada Boosters, Board of Director, 2012 - Present
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member, 1999 - Present
- American Corporate Counsel Association, Member, 1999 - 2004
- Housing Authority, City of Livermore, Chairman , 2004 - 2008
- Earl Warren American Inn of Court, Member, 2004 - 2007