Straight Answers to Complex Legal Questions
Under the direction of attorney Tabetha Tanner, with more than a decade of experience in complex family law and immigration cases, our firm stands behind our commitment to quality legal counsel backed by exceptional client service.
Here is what you can expect at Tanner Law Offices, LLC:
- Clear and open communications: From your initial free consultation through final resolution, you will have information presented to you clearly. Your questions will be answered in a straightforward manner.
- Integrity: We give you an honest appraisal of your legal circumstances and the possible outcomes. When it comes time to make decisions about your legal matter, you will be well-informed and ready to move forward with confidence.
- Hands-on interaction with every client: You won't feel passed around from lawyer to lawyer. Attorney Tanner will work with you throughout your case. When you have questions or concerns about your legal problem, our office will call you back as soon as possible. We have an office policy of returning all phone calls within 24 hours.
Contact Tanner Law Offices, LLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Property Division
- Alimony and Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Parenting Plans
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial
- Stepparent Adoption
- Employment Visas
- H-1B Visas
- K Visas (K-1, K-3)
- Family Visas
- Adjustment of Status
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Removal Defense
Call Tanner Law Offices, LLC today at 717-230-1366 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Tabetha A. Tanner
U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2005
U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2006
University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
J.D. - 2003
Honors: Member, Student Trial Lawyers Association
Honors: Ranked National Mock Trial competitor
Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
B.A. summa cum laude - 2000
Major: Legal Studies
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2003 - Present
Dauphin County Bar Association, Member, 2003 - Present
American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member , 2004 - Present
Cumberland County Bar Association, Member, 2005 - Present
Conversational in Spanish
"There are not enough words in the dictionary to explain the way my life has changed because of the dedication of this woman. She withstood all of the battles to finally win the war and I will be eternally grateful to her for her tireless efforts. Simply put, she is GREAT at what she does. My Child Support was to Canada and she made everything work out with an ocean and thousands of mile between us. Domo Arigato from Japan for being an outstanding lawyer."
"Tabetha Tanner is very knowledgeable and she tells the truth I would always go to her for all my needs....thanks a bunch Tabetha"
"I had moved out of state and Mrs. Tanner was able to help me tremendously in getting and keeping my girls in my care. She is extremely capable of helping you achieve what is needed. She is honest, upfront, informative (even out of state), reliable, and great in court. I appreciate all she has done for my family and keeping us together. Thank you!"