Family Law Specialist. Committed Advocate.
When a legal matter threatens your family's welfare, the approach you take can have lasting repercussions. You do not have to seek out solutions alone, however. Our legal professionals have the extensive experience and commitment you need to address your complex concerns.
Our principal lawyer, Tamera C. Trindade, is a certified family law specialist who has practiced law for decades. She has a vast understanding of California's family law statutes and legal procedures. When you hire our firm, you can rest assured that we handle your concerns efficiently and effectively.
In and out of the courtroom, Ms. Trindade has a record of success. She is a gifted litigator and adept negotiator. Ms. Trindade draws on these skills when she advocates for your best interests. We recognize that the stakes are high in family disputes. Our legal team is qualified to take on this challenge.
Contact Tamera C. Trindade today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Property Division
- Child Custody And Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Post-Judgment Actions
- Restraining Orders
Call Tamera C. Trindade today at 530-243-8220 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Tamera C. Trindade
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Certified Specialist in Family Law, California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- California, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- San Joaquin College of Law, Fresno, California
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1988
- California State University, Turlock, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts cum laude - 1984
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (ACFLS)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- Shasta - Trinity Counties Bar Association, Chair of the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Committee, 1991
- Shasta - Trinity Counties Bar Association, Secretary - Treasurer, 1992
- Shasta - Trinity Counties Bar Association, President, 1993
- Shasta - Trinity Counties Bar Association, Chair of the Bench Bar Committee (Founding Member), 1993 - 1995
- Shasta - Trinity Counties Bar Association, Chair of the Bench Bar Media Relations Committee, 1993
- Shasta - Trinity Counties Bar Association, Moderator of the Bench Bar Media Relations Seminar for the Media, 1993
- Shasta - Trinity Counties Bar Association, Past President, 1994
- Shasta County Superior Court Addicted Offender Program (AOP), Steering Committee Member, 1997 - 2004
- Shasta County Superior Court Addicted Offender Program (AOP), Review Committee Member, 2002 - 2004
- Shasta County Criminal Courts, Committee Member, 1999 - 2004
- Shasta County Domestic Violence Coordinating Council, Law and Justice Committee
- Shasta County Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act of 2000 Planning Committee