You Deserve the Best Legal Support! Experience the Peace of Mind that
Comes from Knowing you Have a Dedicated Legal Advocate on Your Side
3 Reasons to Call Steven D. McFadgen, Sr.
1. Dedicated support. Steven D. McFadgen, Sr. is an independent Lynchburg attorney. When you work with him for your civil, family or criminal law case, you’ll receive personal, one-on-one representation.
2. Diverse experience. Steven D. McFadgen, Sr. is skilled in a variety of legal areas. From divorce cases to sexual harassment suits, he understands the ins and outs of the legal process.
3. Direct communication. When you work with Steven D. McFadgen, Sr., you’ll never be given the runaround by an assistant or paralegal. You’ll enjoy direct access to an experienced, committed attorney.
Contact Steven D. McFadgen, Sr. Counselor & Attorney at Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Traffic Violations
- DUI charge
- Felony criminal charge
- Child custody case
- Divorce or separation
- Sexual harassment case
- Personal injury case
Call Steven D. McFadgen, Sr. Counselor & Attorney at Law today at 434-253-8047 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Steven D. McFadgen, Sr. Counselor & Attorney at Law
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court -Western Division
- US District Court of Eastern District of Virginia
- US District Court of Western District of Virginia
- Liberty University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- East Carolina University
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, BSN
- Management at the University of Baltimore, Masters in Health Systems
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Serves as Counsel Certified by the Virginia Indigent Defense Commission
- Serves as an Appointed Guardian ad Litem throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia