Experienced And Trusted Immigration Law Representation
Whether your dream is to move to the U.S., bring your family to the U.S., go to school in the U.S., do business in the U.S. or find investment opportunities in the U.S., we can guide the way.
Now more than ever, immigrants face many challenges. Nobody understands those challenges better than another immigrant.
At Sky Law Firm, we understand the challenges immigrants face, because our founder, attorney Young Shim Ham, is a Korean immigrant. We know the social and legal hurdles you will encounter while trying to make your dreams come true. More importantly, we have the experience to help you overcome those hurdles.
Contact Attorney Young Shim Ham today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family visas (K-1 visas, K-3 visas, IR-1 visas, IR-2 visas, IR-5 visas)
- Employment visas (EB-1 visas, EB-2 visas, EB-3 visas, H-1B visas, national interest waivers (NIW))
- Investor visas (E-2 visas)
- Student visas (F-1 visas, optional practical training (OPT), curricular practical training (CPT), H-1B visas)
- Permanent residency (green cards)
- Naturalization (citizenship)
Call Attorney Young Shim Ham today at 714-522-1033 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Young Shim Ham
- District of Columbia
- Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Master of Business Taxation
- Korea University, Seoul Korea, Master of Business Taxation
- Master of Business Administration
- Korea University, Seoul, Korea
- Bachelors of Business Administration
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- KICPA (Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- KACPTA (Korean Association of Certified Public Tax Accountants)