Client Focused Legal Services
Shawn D. Bartley is the principal of Shawn D. Bartley and Associates, LLC. Mr. Bartley’s general practice is client focused on legal matters that include business law, wills, estate probate, landlord tenant law, consumer law, creditor/ debtor law, foreclosure, bankruptcy, family law, traffic law, and immigration.
Mr. Bartley has successfully represented client’s interest in both state court and in federal court. Mr. Bartley works closely with clients to ensure understanding of the legal process and the law. Mr. Bartley seeks to find positive “win win” solutions for all parties in disputes.
The professionals at Shawn D. Bartley and Associates, LLC are well-versed in all realms of business law. We have the know-how and experience to help with your specific company needs. We want to support you in all legal aspects of managing your company and helping your business succeed, from drafting important contracts to representing your business in court.
Contact Shawn D. Bartley and Associates, LLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Estate Planning
- Mediation Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Will & Trust Law
- Business Transactions & Sales
Call Shawn Bartley today at 301-741-4124 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Shawn D. Bartley, Esq.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Honors: Moot Court
- Honors: Mock Trial
- Honors: Negotiation Team
- Honors: Student Bar Association
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, 1993
- Honors: Athletic Scholarship
- Honors: Volunteer for President Bill Clinton’s federal initiative Summer of Service in 1993
- Honors: Maryland Student Service Alliance
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy, 2005 - Present (Past Fellow)
- Montgomery County Collaboration Council, 2008 (Board Member)
- Maryland State Bar Association (Member)
- Montgomery County Bar Association (Member)
- Recognized by "Legal Shield" as its #1 corporate referal attorney, 2011 - Present
- Certified Toastmaster, Toastmasters International, Inc., 1997 - Present
Pro Bono Activities:
- Past Chairman of the Board for the Montgomery Collaboration Council for Children, Youth and Families, 2010 - 2012
- Member of the board for the Primary Care Coalition for Montgomery County
- Member of the board for The Shepherd’s Table
- Member of the Grand Masonic Lodge of Maryland
- Member of the Silver Spring Lodge #215
- Member of the Scottish Rite – Valley of Washington in the Orient of the District of Columbia
- Trustee for the D.C. Scottish Rite Foundation