Achieving Successful Outcomes, One Relationship At A Time!
Schimizzi Law, LLC, is a local law firm, through and through. A lifelong resident of Westmoreland County, attorney Rich Schimizzi founded our firm in 1980 and began building a reputation for providing affordable legal services that get results. In 2010, attorney Matt Schimizzi joined the firm, expanding the knowledge and resources we can offer our valued clients. The trust we have built in our community, one case at a time, brings us many referrals from people we have helped in the past.
You do not have to worry about difficulty in communicating with our legal professionals. We will not try to intimidate you or run up fees in your case. Relationships matter to us, and we build them to last by listening to our clients and acting with skill and integrity to help them resolve problems. We encourage you to contact us anytime, with any type of legal question or concern.
Our attorneys have extensive experience helping clients with legal matters that matter most to individuals and families throughout the region, including
- Bankruptcy issues
- DUI and criminal defense
- Estate planning and probate
- Real estate
- Business contracts and dispute resolution
- Personal injury claims
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
From offices in Greensburg, our attorneys provide legal counsel and advocacy for clients in Westmoreland County and communities throughout southwestern Pennsylvania. Call 724-838-9722 to arrange an initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers today.
Matthew R. Schimizzi
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2009
- Law Review: Duquesne Law Review, Staff Member, 2007 - 2009
- University of Pittsburgh of Greensburg, Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- B.A. summa cum laude - 2006
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Westmoreland County Bar Association, Member, 2009 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2009 - Present
- Laurel Legal Services, Inc., Board Member (2012 – present), Treasurer (2012 – 2016), Board Chairman (2017), 2012 - Present
- Union Cemetery of Greensburg, Board Member, Chairman (2017), 2017 - Present
- Laurel Legal Services, Inc., Board President, 2017 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Laurel Legal Services Board Member, 2012 - Present
- Union Cemetery of Greensburg, 2017 - Present