If You’re Facing Insurmountable Obstacles as a
Result of Injury or Medical Negligence, Call Us Today!
Robert T. Bergin Jr. has been practicing civil trial since 1977 and has been board certified in civil trial by the Florida Bar since 1983. With emphasis in medical malpractice, Mr. Bergin also assists clients in other areas of personal injury including auto accidents, wrongful death, nursing home neglect, premises liability, and products liability.
For those victims who’ve been mistreated or harmed by their medical provider, Mr. Bergin has been trying cases involving medical negligence for over 30 years. We look at each case seriously, rigorously screening them before they are accepted. All medical issues are thoroughly researched by Mr. Bergin and leading medical experts are consulted before litigation is initiated.
Mr. Bergin strives to pursue only those cases that are meritorious and legally just and he accepts a limited number of cases at any given time to ensure that he may devote the time and necessary attention to pursue justice for each client.
Contact Mr. Bergin today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Medical Negligence
- Car Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
Call Robert T. Bergin, Jr., P.A. today at 561-659-6500 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Robert T. Bergin Jr.
Admissions and Certifications:
- The Florida Bar, May, 1977
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1979
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1983
- University of Florida, B.A., March 16, 1974
- University of Florida, J.D., December 11, 1976
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- American Inns of Court
- Florida Bar Civil Trial Law Certification Committee 1992 to 1998, Vice Chair 1994-1995, Chair 1995 – 1996
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Circuit Court Civil Practice Committee, Vice Chair 1994, Chair 1995
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee 1993 to 1996
- Palm Beach County Justice Association Board of Directors 2000-2003
- President, Palm Beach Chapter, American Board of Trial Advocates 1995-1997