Experienced. Trusted. Respected.
For more than 50 years, Remley & Sensenbrenner, S.C. has been serving the people of Northeast Wisconsin through a diversified general law practice. Our highly trained attorneys, as well as professional support staff, are committed to providing high-quality legal services. We strive to develop long-term client relationships and to deliver timely and cost-effective legal results.
The firm’s clients currently include individuals, business corporations, service corporations, partnerships, banks, charitable foundations, insurance brokers, real estate brokers, developers, architectural and engineering firms, construction companies, education professionals, and health care providers.
With genuine care and concern for every client, we work tirelessly for the best results for every case: for the benefit of our clients and the betterment of our community.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Divorce & Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Debt Collection
- Employment Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
Call Remley & Sensenbrenner today at 920-725-2601 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Renee A. Read
- Wisconsin Supreme Court – All State Courts of Wisconsin, 2004
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin, 2005
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2011
- Saint Louis University School of Law – St. Louis, MO
- Juris Doctor Degree, 2004
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN
- Visiting Student, Fall 2003
- University of Iowa – Iowa City, IA
- Bachelor of Science, with honors, Microbiology (major) and Chemistry (minor), 2000
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member & Past President, Fox Cities Morning Rotary
- Volunteer, Winnebago County Free Legal Assistance Clinic
- Past President, Samaritan Counseling Center of the Fox Valley, Inc.
- Member, Fox Cities & Fox West Chambers of Commerce
- Member, Fox Valley Women Lawyers
- Member, Lawyer Referral & Information Service
- Member, Winnebago & Outagamie County Bar Associations
- Frequent Seminar Speaker – Various legal topics