Innovative, Skilled and Knowledgeable Attorneys
We provide clients with the small-firm service and attention and the large-firm resources and experience they need to achieve their legal objectives. Beginning with a free initial consultation, we thoroughly analyze the specific circumstances of each of our clients. Drawing on our team's diverse experience, we craft innovative and sophisticated solutions to our clients' legal issues that meet their needs and goals.
When clients work with Nesenoff & Miltenberg LLP, they can rest assured that they will not be treated like just another case or file number. Our team places an emphasis on communication, and we make every effort to return all calls within 24 hours so our clients are never left with unanswered questions. For the convenience of those we represent, we accept credit cards.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Civil Rights Class Actions
Employee Litigation & Appeals Personal Injury
Call 212-736-4500 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Andrew T. Miltenberg
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York, 1991
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Emory University, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Selected to the New York Super Lawyers List, 2006, 2010, 2013-2016
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, an honorary society for trial lawyers
- Longstanding involvement with New York County Lawyers’ Association, including as member of the Judicial Screening, Supreme Court and Federal Courts committees
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, New York Women’s Bar Association
- Appointed by Governor Robert Bentley as Honorary Colonel, Alabama State Defense Force
- Board member, FACE (Families Advocating for Campus Equality) non-profit
- Board member, The Town Hall NYC, a non-profit national historic landmark and performing arts center
- Former board member, Menorah Home & Hospital
New York Office
363 Seventh Avenue, 5th Floor
New York, New York 10001.
101 Federal Street, 19th Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02110