Trusts and Estates. Small Business. Consulting.
Attorney Nikki Mesnard practices in the areas of trusts and estates, probate administration, and business. Nikki is a 2008 graduate of Capital University Law School, and maintains offices in both Bexley and Dublin, Ohio. Nikki assists clients with their personal estate planning, trust and estate administration, business formation and transactions. Many of Nikki’s clients are executives and medical professionals and business owners.
Contact Mesnard Law Office today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Trusts and Estates
- Probate Administration
- Business Representation
- Business and Real Estate Transactions
Call Mesnard Law Office today at 614-725-2225 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Nikki Mesnard
- Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, 2008
- Pensacola Christian College, 2003
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association Mentorship Program
- Ohio State Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section (Member)
- Columbus Bar Association, Estate Planning and Trust Committee (Chair)
Pro Bono Activities:
- The Catholic Foundation: Professional Advisors Group Member
- Childhood Cancer Family Connection (formerly known as “Kids N Kamp”), Former Board Member
- Childhood Cancer Family Connection (formerly known as “Kids N Kamp”), Current Committee Member, Former Board Member
Of Counsel with Thomas Law Group
5148 Blazer Parkway
Dublin, OH 43017