An Experienced, Aggressive Advocate for Your Criminal Defense
Attorney Matt Hayes has a vast amount of legal experience, to include working as a prosecutor, civil litigator, and criminal defense attorney. Because Mr. Hayes worked on both sides of the aisle, he possesses the unique ability to examine a case as both a prosecutor and criminal defense attorney.
Mr. Hayes handles primarily misdemeanor and felony matters in state courts throughout Arizona. Because he is a solo practitioner he is completely independent, enjoying absolute freedom to set his own schedule. This allows for a strong personal connection between the attorney and client because Mr. Hayes is accessible to his clients on their schedule rather than his own.
Contact Mr. Hayes today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Assault and Weapons Charges
- Burglary & Theft
- DUI / Extreme DUI
- Orders of Protection / Injunctions Against Harassment
- Set Aside of Criminal Convictions
- Traffic Offenses / MVD / Photo Radar
Call Matt Hayes Law PLC today at 480-269-1034 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Matt Hayes
- Arizona, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2005
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Arizona State Bar
- Top 100 Lawyers- American Society of Legal Advocates, 2017 - 2018
- 10 Best for Client Satisfaction- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2017 - 2018
- Top 10 Percent in the USA: Criminal Defense- Lawyers of Distinction, 2017 - 2018
- Solo Practitioner of the Month- Attorney At Law Magazine, 2018 - Present
- Criminal Defense Top 10 Arizona Attorney- Attorney and Practice Magazine, 2017 - 2018