Providing a More Aggressive Approach to Legal Representation
The immigration system is extremely complex. Seeking a green card, an experience Clarksville immigration lawyer, or other legal solutions can be nearly impossible for anyone without previous knowledge and experience. Failure to handle your immigration proceedings properly could result in the denial of your immigration petition.
The good news is you do not have to go through this process alone. At Mathis, Bates & Klinghard PLLC (MBK), we serve clients in all types of immigration matters.
Whether you are seeking a green card or looking to bring your fiancé(e) into the United States to get married, our attorneys can help you through the process. We will remain available to you to help you understand the steps you need to take, and we will answer any questions you have. Our Clarksville immigration lawyers provide DUI and SSI solutions as well.
Contact Mathis, Bates & Klinghard today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- K-1 visas/fiancé(e) visas: If you are seeking to come to the United States or bring your fiancé(e) to the country, our lawyers can help you through the process to make sure there are no errors or unnecessary hindrances.
- Legal residency: We help clients with the removal of residency restrictions, to avoid deportation and removal proceedings and obtain legal residency or citizenship.
- DREAM Act: The Dream Act (Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors) is a legal act intended to help those who were in the United States illegally as minors and now are seeking legal residency. There are a number of important criteria to meet to be eligible, but if you are, you could become a resident of the United States, and we can help.
Call 931-251-9522 today arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jacob P. Mathis
- Tennessee, 2007
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2010
- Kentucky, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2013
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Murray State University, Murray, Kentucky
- B.S. - 2003
- Major: Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Montgomery County Bar Association, President
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, President
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member