Contact Us for Personal Injury Representation
After a serious injury or the death of a loved one, you may not know where to turn or what to do next.
That's why we're here. At Massaro Law in Greensburg, we will be your adviser and champion throughout the process of filing a personal injury claim. Let us provide the clear guidance and forceful advocacy you need to make the most of your rights and pursue maximum compensation for your losses.
Although we are a small Pennsylvania law firm that provides personal attention to every client, we have the skill and resources to handle even the most complex types of personal injury cases.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Rollovers, rear-end collisions, drunk drivers, uninsured/underinsured drivers and more
- Bike and pedestrian accidents — Collisions between motor vehicles and bicyclists, joggers, walkers and others
- Dog bites/animal attacks — Compensation for scars, surgeries, psychological counseling and more
- Medical mistakes — Surgical errors, failure to diagnose cancer, prescription medication mistakes and other types of malpractice
- Loss of a loved one — Help filing a wrongful death claim after the loss of a family member
- Workplace injuries — Back injuries, brain injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, occupational illnesses and other work-related conditions
Call Massaro Law today at 724-834-5500
to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Joseph Massaro
- Pennsylvania, 1998
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude - 1992
- Major: English
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice, Member
- Westmoreland Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Best Attorney Bronze Award Reader's Choice - Tribune Review, 2015 - 2016