A Different Kind of Law Firm - On Purpose
Loghry Law, PLLC is a different kind of law firm - on purpose. Some matters are big. Others are small. All are important. Mr. Loghry founded this law firm so he can provide clients legal services of the highest quality in a way he would like to be treated if he were the client. Consistent with its focus on customer service, Loghry Law, PLLC offers flexible fee options that include hourly rates, fixed fees (even flat fee litigation agreements), hybrid agreements, monthly retainers, and, in some cases, contingency fees. Which fee options are available for a new matter is determined on a case by case basis and will be discussed at the initial consultation.
Contact Loghry Law, PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business & Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Family Law
Call Loghry Law, PLLC today at 859-955-0242 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ryan R. Loghry
- Kentucky (all courts)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Ky.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Ky.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., 2001, magna cum laude
- Arkansas Law Review
- Charles Thomas Pearson Fellow
- University of Kentucky, B.B.A., 1998, summa cum laude
- Departmental Honors in Finance
- Departmental Honors in Management
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Construction & Public Contract Law Section
- Civil Litigation Section
- Business Law Section
- Family Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Forum on Construction Law
- Construction Litigation and Dispute Resolution Division
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2015
- AV Preeminent peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbel, 2018