Representing Accident Victims and Injured Workers for over 70 years
Are your medical bills piling up from a personal injury? Are you worried about how you’re going to pay for them? Accidents are not easy to prepare for. Most people who have been in an accident are unable to afford their medical bills. Imagine if you could live without worry about how these bills will get paid.
Lewis & Lewis has been pursuing personal injury cases in the Buffalo area for over 70 years. Since the 1940’s, we’ve been helping injured individuals and their families recoup damages stemming from injuries that weren’t even their fault. It’s no wonder why, year after year, Lewis & Lewis has been a top choice for thousands of clients.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Site Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate
- Traffic Violations
Call Lewis & Lewis today at 716-216-5062 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Verdicts & Settlements
- Recovered $1,300,000 on behalf of a construction worker who sustained a crush injury to his right ankle due to a defective fork lift.
- Recovered $850,000 in a claim for medical malpractice on behalf of our client based on negligent performance of a back surgery.
- Recovered $600,000 on behalf of retail worker who slipped and fell inside of a delivery truck that was filled with ice and snow while attempting to unload product.
- Recovered $600,000 on behalf of a construction worker that slipped and fell from a ladder that was covered in mud on a job site.
- Recovered $530,000 for a construction worker that was struck by a faulty door on a semi-truck as he walked by it. The latch to hold the door open was broken.
- Recovered $475,000 on behalf of a child plaintiff who was struck by a motor-vehicle.
- Recovered $600,000 for a construction worker who sustained an injury while working on a construction site when the roof of a structure being erected collapsed onto the Plaintiff as it was not properly braced.
- Recovered $472,500 for a construction worker who sustained a shoulder injury while spraying insulation on a roof when he fell through a skylight opening into a bedroom and landed on a floor.
- Represented a victim of a vehicle fire resulting in third-degree burns against the automobile manufacturer, resulting in a confidential settlement.
- Recovered $500,000 in a claim for medical malpractice and wrongful death following the improper placement of a PICC line, resulting in the death of an 11 year old girl.
- Recovered $550,000 on behalf of a construction worker who crushed his hand in an elevator cable while performing or assisting in an inspection of an elevator.
- Recovered $425,000 in a claim for medical malpractice and wrongful death.
- Represented a victim of the flight 3407 plane crash, resulting in a confidential settlement.
37 Franklin Street #800
Buffalo NY 14202
2065 River Road
Niagara Falls NY 14304
8318 Park Road
Batavia NY 14020
208 Pine Street
Jamestown NY 14701
174 North Union Street
Olean NY 14760