Don't Face a Criminal Charge Alone. Call Today
Being charged with a crime or a serious traffic violation whether a felony or misdemeanor cannot be ignored. A criminal conviction can take away your freedom, and affect your family, and complicate getting a job or even renting an apartment. Our attorneys are committed to protecting your rights throughout your case and dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome.
We thoroughly explain your charges, listen to your story and evaluate the defense strategies available benefits and liabilities. Our goal is to work directly with you throughout your case.
Contact Lay Law Office today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Alcohol related crimes (DUI, DWI, open container, minor in possession of alcohol, public intoxication, underage DUI, selling alcohol to minors, etc)
- Assault and battery (assault in the first degree, second degree assault, reckless endangerment, etc.)
- Crimes against children (rape, child abuse, child endangerment, etc.)
- Driving and traffic crimes (driving on a suspended or revoked license, driving without a license, reckless driving, speeding, hit and run, etc.)
- Drug crimes (possession and distribution charges of marijuana)
- Fraud and financial crimes
- Gun crimes
- Public nuisance crimes (public intoxication, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, public urination, obscenity, etc.)
- Various sex crimes
- Theft and robbery laws (shoplifting, minor theft, embezzlement, motor vehicle theft, credit card fraud, etc.)
If you are in need of help for a serious legal problem, please give us a call Sakhouy Lay today at 301-750-9709 to arrange your free initial consultation. Most of our phone and in office consultations are free of charge. We also offer weekend and evening appointments.
Attorney Sakhouy Lay
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
Maryland State Bar Association