Call Today for the Legal Representation You Deserve
The Law Offices of Saggese & Associates, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, practices law in the areas of civil litigation and criminal defense. Our team blends years of experience in handling personal injury cases as well as providing defense from criminal charges ranging from petty theft to murder.
Although our firm handles some of the most high-profile civil and criminal cases in the United States, we recognize that each client is equally important and that the outcome of your case will seriously affect your future. For that reason, we believe in being prepared, working diligently, staying focused, and maintaining consistent communication with our clients.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Elder Abuse
- Excessive Force
- Products Liability
- Battery Domestic - Violence
- Bad Checks
- Record Sealing
- Juvenile Crimes
- Drug Charges
- Sexual Assault
- Probation Violations
Call Attorney Marc Saggese today at 702-778-8883 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Marc Saggese
- The Supreme Court State of Nevada, Attorney and Counselor at Law – 1999
- The United States Court of Military Appeals for the Armed Forces, Appellate Attorney – 2000
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, Appellate Attorney – 2001
- The Supreme Court State of Georgia, Attorney and Counselor at Law – 2003
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, Appellate Attorney – 2006
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Appellate Attorney – 2010
- The Supreme Court State of Texas, Attorney and Counselor at Law – 2015
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, DC – Juris Doctor, May 1999
- The Judge Advocate General’s School, U.S. Army,
- Charlottesville, VA – JAG Certification, April 2000
- State University of New York, College at Cortland – Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Political Science, August 1995
- University of North London, Kentish Town, North London, England – British Politics and Government, January 1993.