Defending People's Rights under the Law. Contact Us for the Help You Need
Every day, we work with people facing divorce or accusations of criminal offenses such as drunk driving. We know that being arrested or facing an irreconcilable family dispute is extremely stressful. You may not know where to turn or what to do.
It is important to work with an experienced attorney to ensure that your rights are being protected and that you do not limit the options that may be available to you.
Contact Law Offices of Harris & Literski today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Drunk Driving - OWI and DUI
Divorce - Family Law
Division of Assets
Call Attorney John Harris today at 810-605-5181 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney John K. Harris
- Michigan, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1980
- School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. magna cum laude - 1978
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.S. magna cum laude - 1975
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Livingston County Bar Association, Member, 1978 - Present
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, 1978 - Present