Charles’ Goal is to Fully Represent your Interests
Charles Rosenberg focuses in family law and litigation. He provides personal and confidential legal counseling, transaction, and litigation services to individuals and businesses.
Charles is an AV-rated attorney, admitted to the State Bar of California in 1984, who has been practicing before the California and Federal Courts.
Charles serves clients in the Los Angeles community including Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Culver City, Mar Vista, Santa Monica, and Venice.
Contact Charles Rosenberg today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Enforcement of Support Orders
- Modification of Custody Orders and Support Orders
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Property Division
- Restraining Orders
- Legal Separation
Call Attorney Charles Rosenberg today at 310-391-5839 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Charles Rosenberg
- Washington, D.C.
- California Federal District Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- John Marshall Law School, 1983
- University of Illinois
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Science Degrees in Engineering
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Los Angeles County Bar Association