Providing Comprehensive Divorce and Family Law Services
At the Law Offices of Catherine Cardozo, LLC, I represent men and women in Abington and throughout Pennsylvania in all family law matters, including divorce.
When people choose me to help them resolve their legal issue, they quickly understand that I much more than just a lawyer. They find that they have a trusted adviser on their side, a friend who will steer them through difficult times.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Abuse
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Domestic Partnerships
- Emancipation of Minors
- Emotional Abuse
- Family Law
- Foster Care
- Foster Care Abuse
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Guardianship of Incapacitated or Disabled Individuals
- Physical Child Abuse
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Reproductive Rights
- Surrogacy and Artificial Conception
- Terminating Parental Rights
Divorce and other family law matters are extremely emotional. It is only natural to feel that the best way to resolve these issues is to fight them out in the courtroom. You feel like you have been wronged and you want to set things right.
I know from experience that the decisions made by judges in courtrooms are often unfavorable to both sides. These decisions may be far more difficult to deal with than decisions that are made collaboratively by both parties.
As your attorney, I will carefully examine your case to determine if a collaborative approach makes more sense for you. I will work closely with you to find an alternative to the traditional divorce process, a process that is stressful, time-consuming and expensive.
Call Law Offices of Catherine Cardozo, LLC today at 215-572-0700 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Catherine Marie Cardozo Esq.
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta (Roberts Chapter) - Clerk
- Law Journal: International and Comparative Law Journal, Associate Editor, 1999 - 2001
- The Philadelphia Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Paralegal Certificate - 1991
- Honors: Overall G.P.A. 3.71
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Social Work - 1988
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2003 - Present
- American Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2003 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2004 - Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2004 - Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Mediation Committee, 2005 - Present
- Collaborative Family Law Affiliates, Attorney, 2004 - Present
- Good Shepherd Mediation Center, Volunteer Divorce/Custody Mediator, 2003 - Present