Experience. Trust. Justice. Compassionate Representation. Extraordinary Results.
When you’ve got questions that warrant attention from a Southport, CT, lawyer, Alexander H. Schwartz, Attorney At Law has flexible appointments that are available around your schedule’s time constraints. Our office offers local representation and can provide you with more information about the way in which the law could impact your personal or professional life.
Whether you’ve recently been arrested, are facing criminal charges, or need to file a personal injury lawsuit, our firm can provide you with personalized attention on your case. When you call our office, you can work directly with an attorney who may have some practical advice that’s based on legal precedence.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Child Support
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Divorce Modifications
- Paternal Rights
- DUI Law
- Drug Crimes
- Property Crimes
- White Collar Crime
Call 203-255-9829 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Alexander H. Schwartz
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA, 1980
- Kingswood-Oxford School
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Bridgeport Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association