Helping Families Through Difficult Times
At the Law Office of Scott Niebling, I have been providing legal assistance to individuals, families and small businesses for over 20 years. My office helps people through very difficult times in their lives, and I understand that my efforts on their behalf having lasting consequences.
Clients of my firm work directly with me, an experienced attorney throughout their case. I want to know what is happening in your situation so that I am able to develop a solution that best addresses your concerns. You can trust me to look out for your needs at each step of the process.
My approach to the practice of law has always been to provide practical solutions for people troubled with legal problems. I implement this approach by understanding my client's objectives in any given matter and tirelessly pursuing the best possible result achievable given those objectives and the circumstances of their legal matter.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- High Asset Divorce
- Divorce With or Without Children
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
Call Attorney Scott Niebling today at 503-505-6072 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Scott Allen Niebling
- Oregon, 2004
- Washington, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 1997
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1999
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. cum laude - 1995
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award, Evidence
- Honors: National Environmental Advocacy Closing Argument Comp.
- Law Review: Gonzaga Law Review, Technical & Associate Editor, 1993 - 1995
- California State University, Chico, California
- B.A. cum laude - 1991
- Honors: California Public School Teaching Credential Program
- Major: Social Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Oregon State Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Snohomish County Bar Association (SCBA), Judicial Evaluation Panel, 2002
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA), Amicus Brief Committee, 2000 - 2001
- WDA Legislative Committee, 2000 - 2001
- Shasta County High School Dist., Shasta Co., CA., Substitute Teacher, 1991
- U.S. Air Force, Enlistment, 1983 - 1987