Extensive Experience. Exceptional Qualifications
When you face DUI, drug, assault or other charges in the Jackson area, you can depend on the diligence and legal knowledge of criminal defense lawyer Jeffrey D. Seaton. Attorney Seaton:
- Has handled thousands of criminal cases, including cases involving contested evidentiary hearings and trials
- Has received honorary mention by the Amador County Ledger Dispatch as best attorney of the year, 2012 and 2018
- Very High Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards 2013 - 2019 by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings.
- Recognized as one of the 10 Best Attorneys in California for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service, 2019, by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys.
- Is a former law enforcement official: He served 23 years in the U.S. Army as a military police officer and has served as a deputy sheriff.
- Was a candidate for the position of Superior Court judge for Amador County, 2012
- Served with the Sacramento Public Defender's office in criminal and juvenile courts
Attorney Seaton has more than 29 years experience representing clients charged with DUI and knows the entire criminal and DUI process. He combines this experience with a personal interest in every client's welfare and well-being.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- DUI and DMV hearings
- Drug charges
- Assault, sexual assault and great bodily injury
- Juvenile delinquency law
- Robbery, burglary and theft
- Sex offenses
- White collar crimes
- Three-strike felonies
We have investigators and other experts who will investigate and analyze your case to determine the validity of your arrest, then defend you at your Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hearing and in court. If you were arrested in Amador County or Calaveras County, contact our California firm for a consultation.
Call the Law Office of Jeffrey D. Seaton today at 209-223-2311 to schedule your initial consultation.
Attorney Jeffrey D. Seaton
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1990
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- California State University, Sacramento, CA