Extensive Experience with New York Criminal Justice, from both Sides of the Field.
At the Law Office of Andres Jose Bermudez Hallstrom in Mamaroneck, New York, we focus on misdemeanor and felony defense, and traffic violations. Why? Because we know that when our clients face criminal charges in New York City, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, White Plains or anywhere else in Westchester County, their freedom and livelihoods may be at stake. Our clients deserve the best defense possible, and that is exactly what we provide every day.
As the first Latino elected to the Village of Mamaroneck Board of Trustees, attorney Hallstrom has the necessary experience and discipline to take on the toughest criminal cases and bring them to resolutions that are in the best interests of our clients. We are proud to represent clients in the following criminal and noncriminal areas:
- Criminal defense: Felonies, misdemeanors, DUI/DWI, drug possession, domestic violence, larceny, robbery, trespass, immigration consequences of criminal convictions
- Traffic citations: Speeding, failure to obey a traffic control device, driving without or with a suspended license, driving while using a cellphone
- Landlord-tenant matters: Nonpayment proceedings, holdover proceedings, squatters, nuisance tenants, eviction defense, lease drafting
The Law Office of Andres Jose Bermudez Hallstrom offers free initial consultations for the convenience of prospective clients, call 914-775-8280 today!
Attorney Andres Jose Bermudez Hallstrom
- New York
- Southern District of New York (Federal)
- U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Pace University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Carnegie Mellon University, Bachelor of Science in Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Defenders
- Westchester County Bar Association
- National Collegiate EMS Foundation (NCEMSF)
- American Radio Relay League (ARRL)