Experienced. Trusted. Respected.
I Fight to Protect Your Rights and Freedom
You deserve your day in court. I will work hard to protect your future and will advocate for you at every stage. Zealous legal representation is necessary to minimize or prevent the consequences of a criminal charge. I represent individuals charged with all types of criminal offenses.
I understand every aspect of the criminal justice system. I know how cases are handled by the police, prosecutors and parole officers. This unique perspective helps me build a strong defense. It also helps me explain what is happening in your case at every stage.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk driving DUI charges
- Drug charges, including drug possession and drug sales
- Assault charges, including aggravated assault, vehicular assault, manslaughter and murder
- Sex offenses, including prostitution, sexual assault and violations of the sex offender registry
- Theft offenses, including shoplifting and vandalism
- Probation violations, including positive drug tests and failure to report
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, the decision to hire a lawyer is the first and quite possibly the most critical decision you will make. You need a lawyer who is experienced and respected by the courts and the prosecutors. You need someone you can trust; someone who is knowledgeable about the law and comfortable in the courtroom. I've had jury trials ranging from Aggravated Kidnapping and Robbery to misdemeanor public intoxication. I've got a track record of success in the courtroom.
Call Attorney Eric Larsen today at 615-208-3141 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Eric Larsen
- Tennessee, 2011
- Michigan, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2012
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. cum laude - 2011
- Honors: Top 12% of his class
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan - 1997
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Rising Star Award – Super Lawyers, 2015 - 2016
- Board of Directors Member – Community Child Care Center , 2016 - Present
- Williamson County Mock Trial Coach – Independence High School, 2016
- Volunteer Attorney - Service to Soldiers Program, Camp Grayling, Michigan
- Midland County Law Day Committee
- Treasurer, Midland County Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney – Legal Services of Eastern Michigan
- Former Big Brother – Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Williamson County Mock Trial Competition Judge, 2014 - Present