Excellence and Confidence
Regardless of the size of your estate, it has value. If you want to create a plan to distribute your assets to your intended recipients, we can help. Serving families in Maryland and Washington DC, we have over 30 years of combined legal expertise. We welcome the opportunity to help guide you through the potentially overwhelming process of estate planning.
Our goal is to ensure our clients understand their estate plan and how it will be implemented after their deaths. We are experienced and highly qualified and our aim is to secure the best future for you and your family.
Our practice includes estate, trust, and asset protection planning, guardianships, powers of attorney, charitable giving and other related legal services. We are thoughtful and trustworthy and are ready to work as your advocate. Contact our attorneys to find out how we may be able to assist you.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Estate, Gift & Inheritance Tax Planning
- Fiduciary (Estate, Trust, Legal Guardianship) Litigation
- Divorce Taxation and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Power of Attorney
- Legal Guardianship
- Business Succession Planning
- Planning with Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Planning
Call Kuwamura Law Group today at 301-587-2241 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Diane Kuwamura
- Maryland, 1995
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- Catholic University of America, 1994, J.D.
- Boston University, 1987, B.S.B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Montgomery County Bar Association (Member)
- Maryland State Bar Association, 1998 - Present (Member, Taxation Section)
- Maryland Bar Association, 1998 - Present (Member, Estate and Trust Law Section)
- Maryland Bar Association, 2001 - Present (Member, Business Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Taxation Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Real Property Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Estate and Trust Law Section)
- Washington DC Estate Planning Council (Officer-Secretary)
- United States Supreme Court Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association-Estates and Trusts and Taxation Sections
- American Bar Association-Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section and Taxation Section
- Montgomery County Bar Association-Estates and Trusts Section.
- Maryland State Bar Association. (Fellow)
- Washington, DC Estate Planning Council, 2000 - Present
- Washington, DC Estate Planning Council, 2010 - 2011
- Washington, DC Estate Planning Council., 2005 - 2012 (Council’s Board)
- Montgomery County Estate Planning Council (Board of Directors)