Retain a Law Firm that Delivers a
Tough, Experienced Criminal Defense
When you first learn that you are suspected of a crime, that is the time to call a criminal defense lawyer to protect your rights. Use your constitutional right, and don't talk to the police.
Led by a Gulf War veteran, chief of military justice with the U.S. Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG) and special assistant U.S. attorney, our top-notch team of criminal defense attorney has the knowledge and experience to defend against tough cases. With over 30 years of combined legal experience and diverse backgrounds, education and training, our attorney is equipped to defend clients against DUI; sex crimes, including statutory rape (sexual assault of a minor) and possession of child pornography; serious drunk driving offenses; and drug offenses relating to possession, trafficking, sale or manufacture.
Contact Kirk Obear, Attorney at Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk Driving Defense
- Operating a Vehicle Under the Influence of Controlled Substances
- Drug Offenses including Manufacturing, Distribution, Trafficking, Conspiracy
- Sexual Assault
- Felony Murder
- Computer Crimes
- Exposing a Child to Harmful Material
- Human Trafficking
- Bank Robbery
Call 920-221-0181 today to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Kohler and all of Eastern Wisconsin.
Attorney Kirk Obear
- Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court of the United States.
- University of Buffalo School of Law in 1994
- Mount Olive College, 1990, Major: Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (WACDL), Past President and Current Director of Legislative Affairs;
- Board of Directors,National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, an organization dedicated to fighting on the front lines of human rights and civil liberties activism;
- Wisconsin SuperLawyers®, 2007-present;
- Guest Speaker, Wisconsin Public Radio regarding developments in law, and as an outspoken advocate against the death penalty.