We Will go Above and Beyond to Ensure that
You get the Best Ruling Possible in Your Case
In all criminal matters, we make it a point to stay current with the laws in the state of Kentucky, and our extensive knowledge of legal procedures on both sides of the court works to your advantage.
Whether through negotiation or trial, you can count on us to be your strong and experienced advocates. Attorney Kevin J. Moser, is skilled at negotiating with prosecutors to improve your situation. However, when trial is in your best interests, he is prepared to aggressively present your case before a judge.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Disorderly conduct and public intoxication
Theft, trespass, and property crimes
White collar crimes
Possession with intent to sell
We are here for you and will respond to your questions in a timely manner and clearly explain the legal process. We will advise you of your rights and your options. Ultimately, we will pursue settlement negotiations or courtroom proceedings according to what our experience has shown to be most effective for your case.
Call us today at 859-534-3278 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Kevin J. Moser
- Kentucky, 2008
- Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2010
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2009
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Kentucky, 2009
- U.S. Tax Court
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina - 2005
- Honors: Winning Three CALI Awards
- University of Kentucky - 2005
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Charles Brent Spence Award for the Highest Major GPA in History
- Honors: Nation's Preeminent Collegiate Honor Society in History
- Honors: Gaines Fellowship in the Humanities
- Honors: Highest Academic Honor for Scholastic Achievement and Scholarly Pursuit
- Major: Double Degree in Classics and History
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member