Talk to a Lawyer Who Cares if You Have been Wrongly Accused
If you have been falsely accused of a sexual assault, you need a lawyer who has a proven record of trying and winning these types of cases. Too many criminal sexual conduct defendants make the mistake of hiring a private lawyer without ever asking the lawyer how many sex cases he or she has tried and how many of those they have won.
Kevin Short is one of the most experienced and successful attorneys defending criminal sexual conduct cases in the state of Minnesota. He can help you if you are falsely accused or if you committed a sex offense.
- Federal Crimes
- Pre-Charge Representation
- White Collar Crime
- Drug Charges
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
Call Attorney Kevin Short today at 612-333-9006 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Kevin J. Short
- Minnesota, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1979
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- Board Certified as a Criminal Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1975
- Major: Sociology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Minnesota Sate Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers