Providing Experienced Legal Service to the Citizens of Cleveland Heights
For 50 years I’ve helped clients solve their “people problems” in law and law-related fields, working as Legal Aid Attorney, Assistant Ohio Attorney General in Charge of the Cleveland Civil Rights Office, Acting Judge in the Cleveland Heights Municipal Court, City Councilman and attorney in general practice.
My everyday law practice helps small business owners, buyers and sellers of real estate, landlords and tenants, people planning for their estates or needing to probate estates, people with contract disputes, and others. If you have a legal problem, call me for a brief no-charge telephone consultation, a snapshot analysis of your situation and, if appropriate, an appointment to begin representation.
Contact Kenneth Montlack today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Real Estate Law
- Property Purchase and Sale
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Business Organizations
- Contract Disputes
- General Civil Litigation
- General Practice
Call Attorney Kenneth Montlack today at 216-273-9910 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Kenneth Montlack
- Ohio, 1967
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Eco City Cleveland "Public Official" Award, 2000
- Cleveland Heights F.O.P. "Elected Public Official" Award
- American Jurisprudence "Excellence in Law Studies" Awards, 1970-1971
- Chairman, Cleveland Bar Association's "Law for Young People, 1974-1984
- President, Democratic Citizens of Cleveland Heights, 1975-1977
- Cleveland Bar Association's "Law for Young People"
- President, Democratic Citizens of Cleveland Heights
- Residential & Commercial Property Management: Montlack Management, 1978-present
- Cleveland Heights City Counsel and Vice Mayer, 1976-1987
- Ohio Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division, 1971
- Kathryn Bailey, et al vs Great Lakes Canning, Inc., Case No. C85-3522A in the U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Ohio (1988): Judgment for Plaintiff;$700,000.00 in monetary relief and extensive affirmative action in recruitment, hiring and promotion of minorities
- Janice Chappell vs William R. Johnson, et al, Case No. 98 CV 2630 in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; $680,000.00 verdict/judgment.