The attorneys at John Hunter Stevens have over 50 years of combined personal injury experience and have been remarkably successful in both state and federal courts. While procuring compensation for our clients is our track record and our goal, we also understand that personal injury victims and their families often suffer significant emotional and physical pain. Therefore, our attorneys seek to understand each client's situation and strive to provide compassionate legal assistance while aggressively pursuing the claim.
After years of assisting personal injury victims and a commitment to client care, our attorneys possess a unique combination of qualities in that they merge compassion with aggressive and skillful trial tactics. While we are committed to achieving excellent results for our clients, our firm understands our responsibility to the community extends beyond the legal profession.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call John Hunter Stevens today at 601-366-1799 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Medical Malpractice Verdict
• Creason et al v. Woman's Hospital - Hinds County Circuit Court - Two Million One Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($2,150,000)
Defective Drug Verdict
• Rankin v. Jansen Pharmaceutical Inc. - Claiborne County Circuit Court - One Hundred Million Dollars ($100,000,000)
Wrongful Death Verdict
• Hopkins v. Stubbs Trucking Company - Hinds County Circuit Court - Four Hundred Ninety Six Thousand Dollars ($496,000)
Personal Injuries Verdicts
• Anderson v. Winn Stones - Hinds County Circuit Court - Slip and Fall - One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000)
• McMicheal v. Illinois Central R.R., et al. - Simpson County Circuit Court - FELA claim - Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750,000)
• James vs. Cincinnati Incorporated - Affirmed U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 6-27-07 (06-60163) - Defective Press Brake, hand injury verdict - Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($850,000.00)
Workers' Compensation Judgements and Workplace Injury Settlements
• Ayers vs. Legion Insurance Company - Miss. Court of Appeals (2006-WC-01681) - Work injury (Six figure Judgment Affirmed)
• Judy Young vs. Piney Woods School - Miss. Supreme Court (05-WC-01839), Cert Denied, 2007 - Work injury (Six figure Judgment Affirmed)