Find Productive Solutions to Conflict Through Mediation
Are you searching for a business or divorce lawyer in Libertyville? Have you considered hiring a mediator instead? Jerald A. Kessler is a professional mediator in Illinois, helps his clients reach a peaceful resolution to their pressing issues. Jerry uses his communication and negotiation skills, as well as his familiarity with the law, to mediate and help both parties toward a resolution.
You might be going through a complicated divorce with an estranged spouse, or your company could be facing a touchy situation with a disgruntled employee. Whatever the case may be, trust Jerald A. Kessler to turn your confrontational encounters into more productive meetings. Reach out to a practiced divorce and employment mediation specialist in Libertyville, IL today.
Mediation is a more calm and reasoned approach compared to the adversarial aspect of the litigation process. But it’s important to choose the right mediator to get the best outcome in your situation.
Contact Jerald A. Kessler today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce and post-divorce issues
- Employment disputes
- Family business disputes
- Adult guardian disputes
- Will contests
- Commercial and contract disputes
Call Attorney Jerald A. Kessler today at 847-367-4500 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Jerald A. Kessler
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 1972
- B.A., University of Chicago, (Special Honors, Political Science), 1969
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Advanced Practitioner Member, Association for Conflict Resolution
- Approved Panelist for ACR referral list
- Founding Member and Advanced Practitioner Member, Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- Certified Mediator, Probate, Civil and Family panels,19th Judicial Circuit, Lake County, Illinois
- Approved Panel Member, Mediation Council of Illinois Referral Service and Lake County Bar Association Mediation Program
- United States Postal Service REDRESS Program since 1999
- Key Bridge Foundation, Washington, D.C., Mediation of Americans with Disabilities Act claims since 1996
- Agriculture Mediation Program, U.S.D.A., certified program for Illinois (mediation of USDA programs such as environment, contract disputes, land use, lending, housing)
- Center for Conflict Resolution, Chicago, mediation of cases for Illinois Department of Human Rights and Circuit Court of Cook County
- Federal EEO claims for the Social Security Administration
- Incorporator, Founding Secretary, Fellow and Founding Secretary, Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois
- Recently awarded 2017 Super Lawyer and Leading Lawyer.
1 Northfield Plaza 560 West Frontage Road
Suite 300 Northfield, IL 60093
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 3200
Chicago, IL 60606