Aggressive. Relentless. Serious.
Since our founding in 1994, James Law Firm has successfully represented thousands of clients in criminal defense cases in Little Rock and throughout Arkansas. Our aggressive litigators are committed to protecting your due process rights and defending your freedom. Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or capital murder, your case is important to us. James Law Firm will not be bullied by government authorities. We have the experience, skill and resources to challenge every element of the case against you and to force the prosecution to prove its case to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt. Even if the facts are against you, we can often secure a positive outcome by fighting for a reduction in charges, entry into a diversionary program or more lenient sentencing.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drug crimes
- Sex crimes
- White collar crimes
- Organized crimes
- Weapons charges
- Death penalty crimes
- Federal crimes
- Juvenile crimes
With our diverse group of legal professionals and years of success, our firm is ready to assist anyone who needs affordable, aggressive defense representation.
Call the James Law Firm today at 501-550-3069 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney William O. "Bill" James, Jr.
- 1994, Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D., 1994
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, B.S.B.A., Finance and Banking, 1991
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Pulaski County (President, 2003-2004; Secretary/Treasurer, 2001-2002; Member, Board of Directors, 1997-2001; Chairman, Law Week, 1998-2001, 2005), Arkansas (Member, Board of Governors, 2004—; House of Delegates, 1999-
- 2001; Chairman, Criminal Law Division, 2004-2005) and American Bar Associations
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (Chairman: New Lawyers Division, 1996-1997; Criminal Law Division, 1998-1999; Member, Board of Directors, 1998-2000)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (President 2001-2003; Secretary/Treasurer 2000-2001)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member, Board of Directors, 2002-2004, 2005)